The University of London is welcoming applications from interested and suitably qualified students for Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary. The University is pleased to offer a 30 per cent tuition fee bursary to any new students.
This bursary is available to new students towards tuition fees for the Global MBA programme. The level of competition for scholarships and educational awards is very high. We recommend that you apply for the course early if you plan to apply for a related award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of London, UK
Host Institution(s): University of London, UK
Scholarship Worth: 30 per cent tuition fee bursary
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors & Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary
For some of our scholarships, you will need an offer to study the course to be eligible. Even where it is not a requirement, holding an offer to study can often benefit a funding application.
University of London are pleased to be offering a 30 per cent tuition fee bursary to any new students residing in Band A countries in celebration of the five-year anniversary of the Global MBA.
To be eligible for University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be new international students
- Applicants must have an offer for the Global MBA and be resident in a Band A country.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary is available for the University of London Global MBA programme offered via distance learning only.
- You will not be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary until you have been given an offer for the University of London distance learning Global MBA programme.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary is only available to web-supported students and not available to those studying at Recognised Teaching Centres.
- You cannot be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary if you are a currently registered student and it cannot be retroactively applied.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary can be applied against registration fees, examination entry fees and course module fees, but does not cover examination resit fees, recognition of prior learning fees, fees for changing a module, or any fees charged by examination centres or teaching centres.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary value is 30% of the relevant fee deducted from your fees and can be applied if you chose the ‘pay as go’ option, or if you select to pay your full course fee.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary may be awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding, but it cannot be used in conjunction with any other University of London bursary or scholarships.
How-to-Apply: To apply for University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, you do not need to apply for the bursary, it will be automatically applied at registration.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022