University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students: Entries are requested from qualified students from Africa to apply for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship aiming at supporting students with good academic potential who are pursuing a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Lincoln.
The scholarship is to assist eligible African students who are passionate about enrolling for a postgraduate degree at the University of Lincoln. Applicants should note that the scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate achievement in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavours.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Study level: Postgraduate (MSc & PhD)
University of Lincoln Scholarships for Africans | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students , applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a national or permanent resident of an African Country.
- Applicants must already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme beginning in 2022/23.
- Applicants must have been awarded a bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or its equivalent.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study- this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0-7.0 or its equivalent.
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2022/2023
- Fully funded Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Scholarships are to complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit same to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Applicants are to attach their academic certificates, CV and English language requirements. Applicants will also be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Application Form.
Application deadline: 16th December, 2022