The University of Law is offering scholarships and bursaries with a 50% discount off tuition fees to all non UK and non EEA students who wish to study a face to face postgraduate course commencing in September 2021 at one of our UK campuses.
These prestigious scholarships are reserved for postgraduate candidates who demonstrate strong academic credentials and are keen to advance their professional development. The merit-based scholarships are designed to support international students that have strong academic achievement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Law, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Law, Canada
Scholarship Worth: 50% discount off tuition fees
Study Level: Masters
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
The University of Law International Scholarships 2021-2022 | DETAILS
The University of Law provides scholarships and bursaries to all non UK and non-EEA students to help support with the cost of tuition fees. All non UK and non EEA students will be eligible to receive an annual non-payable bursary. The bursary amount will depend on which course you are studying.
To be part of Canada University of Law International Scholarships and Bursaries 2021-2022, the following eligibility conditions apply;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Scholarships are only to be awarded to non UK and non EEA passport holders.
- The ULaw Canada, China and Malaysia scholarships are for the respective countries passport holders
- You will need to have received an offer before applying for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only applicable to postgraduate face to face courses commencing September 2021.
- Up to 50% discount off tuition fees to all non UK and non EEA students.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are required to Email [email protected] and specify that you wish to apply for the The University of Law International Scholarships and Bursaries 2021-2022. There is no separate application process for the International bursaries. If you are eligible for the bursary you will be notified of your entitlement in your admission offer letter.
For more information on bursaries or to find out more about any upcoming international scholarships please email the international team on [email protected].
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021