Scholarship for MSc Development Economics: The School of Economics, University of Kent is pleased to announce the offering of Scholarship for MSc Development Economics programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. The scholarship is up to 50% of the full tuition fee for a student who is to enroll at the University of Kent School of Economics.
The scholarship seeks to support outstanding students from low/middle income countries who have the passion to advance their educational career at a world-class institution of higher learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): School of Economics, University of Kent
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee reduction
Host Institution(s): University of Kent
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Recommended: University of Kent Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT) 2021-2022
Scholarship for MSc Development Economics 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the University of Kent Scholarship for MSc Development Economics 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one University of Kent Scholarship (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Alumni Tuition fee Discount in addition, if they are eligible).
- The award of the scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field from a recognized institution of higher learning.
See Also: University of Kent MA Degree Scholarships 2021-2023 for Study in UK
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Scholarship for MSc Development Economics 2021/2022 are to ensure that they submit an application for a place to study one of the programmes available.
Applicants are to complete a Scholarship application form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2021