University of Guelph Dr Franco J Vaccarino President’s Scholarship: Another remarkable and prestigious undergraduate entrance scholarship is available for international students. You are hereby invited to apply for Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship offered at University of Guelph in Canada.
This award is the University of Guelph’s most prestigious undergraduate entrance award for international students. It was established in honour of the University’s eighth president, Dr. Franco Vaccarino, to acknowledge his remarkable impact on the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Guelph, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Guelph, Canada
Scholarships Type: Tuition Award
Scholarships level: Undergraduate
Scholarships Worth: $42,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Dr Franco J Vaccarino President’s Scholarship | DETAILS
Students with an outstanding academic record, who have made significant contributions to their schools and their communities, who have demonstrated innovative and unique approaches to implementing change and/or bringing about improvements to life, and who demonstrate the greatest potential to be future leaders are invited to apply. It is valued at $42,000 and includes a research assistantship position and mentorship by one of the University’s leading professors.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Guelph Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted in an undergraduate program.
- Are an International (VISA) student;
- Are entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph;
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution;
- Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum; and
- Have made significant leadership contributions to your school and community.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Guelph, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Guelph’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
The benefits of Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship offered at University of Guelph in Canada include
- Scholarship valued at $42,000
- A research assistantship position
- Mentorship by one of the University’s leading professors
How-to-Apply: All applicants who hold an offer for a full-time degree program at University of Guelph, Canada are requested to submit online application form.
Document Requirement: The following documents will be required from the applicants:
- Personal statement Include a CV
- Personal Identification Documents
- Transcript from school attended.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021