The University of Guelph is pleased to welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships. This opportunity is open for Students entering a full-time graduate program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Arrell Family Foundation
Host Institution(s): University of Guelph, Canada
Scholarship Worth: $50,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & Doctoral
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of Guelph Arrell Food Institute Scholarships | DETAILS
The scholarship will only cover their studies under their original award timeframe (e.g, Masters level for a total of 6 semesters for a total of $100,000, payable in instalments of $16,667 per tri-semester period or $50,000 per year). Recipients of the Arrell Food Institute Scholarships will be known as the Arrell Scholars.
To be eligible for University of Guelph Arrell Food Institute Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be candidate for doctoral and masters level students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants for graduate program in the fall semester following the application deadline with a minimum first-class (A-) admissions average
- Applicants whose research aligns with the vision of the Arrell Food Institute.
How-to-Apply: Applicants should please submit an application for admission to an eligible University of Guelph Graduate program and a complete application (includes: statement of research and personal motivation; letter of support from prospective Guelph supervisor; and a CV) are due to the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies by March 5 annually.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023