University of Glasgow SGE Sciences PGT Excellence Awards: University of Glasgow School of Geography and Earth Sciences is pleased to offer post-graduate taught Excellence Scholarship to interested and eligible students. This award is available to international post-graduate taught students who wish to enrol in a research program at the University.
The School aims to attract academically talented students to study a postgraduate taught programme and provide them with an intellectually demanding, research and industry-informed education. Excellence scholarships are available to candidates with a 1st class UK-equivalent honours degree of 70% and above.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate students
Nationality: International students
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Glasgow School of Geographical and Earth Sciences PGT Excellence Awards;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Eligible Courses: Earth Futures: Environments, Communities, Relationships[MSc], Geoinformation Technology & Cartography[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Geomatics & Management[MSc], Geospatial & Mapping Sciences[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Human Geography: Spaces, Politics, Ecologies[MRes], Land & Hydrographic Surveying[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Sustainable Water Environments.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.
Application Deadline: Available Yearly