University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships: University of Exeter is offering its Global Excellence Scholarships to outstanding students across the globe who wishes to enroll in a degree program in the institution for 2022/23 academic sessions.
The program is open for Sub-Saharan Africa and Indian Ocean international students. The scholarship is a reduction of tuition fee with £5,000 – £10,000 annually.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: £5,000 – £10,000
Number Awards: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships 2022/23:
- Are classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay international fees in 2022/23).
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- Award is available for an postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Exeter’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How-To-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships in UK are to apply using the webform.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
1. What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Application Deadline: January 7, 2022