International Full Fees Scholarship 2021: The University of East Anglia – School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of the school’s full-time Master’s courses.
To be awarded the scholarship, the school only wants you to answer the question: “How does the course you have applied for (or applying for) help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?”
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarship Worth: £17600
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Also Check: University of East Anglia Norah Simpson Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
International Full Fees Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees
- Scholarship valued at about £17600
RECOMMENDED: How to Win a Full Scholarship in the UK: Points to Note
- How-to-Apply: Start by applying for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 word scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
Admission in 2022
Ok am ikwuagwu Christian by name,a Nigerian,an under graduate of federal University of technology, offering Maritime management technology