University of Copenhagen PhD Positins 2023-2024: Applicants who demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team are hereby invited to take their chances in applying for deserving academic positions available to both domestic and international applicants.
Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organisation – with good working conditions and a collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
Institution: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Program Type: Academic Positions
Salary Range: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
Study Level: Doctorate
Available Slots: Several
Nationality: Domestic and International applicants
Eligibility Requirements | University of Copenhagen PhD Positions
- The University wishes staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants are general required to provide qualifying documents for positions for which they are applying for
- You can read more about the recruitment process at https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/recruitment-process/.
- How-to-Apply: The application must be submitted via the digital application form. You will find a link to the form in the text of the available position or by clicking the APPLY NOW button found at the bottom of the job page.
- Application Documents: In addition to your application, you will be able to submit your diploma, CV, references, list of publications, or other relevant documents – all via the application form.
Application Deadline: On-going