University of Copenhagen PhD fellow in Computer Science 2020/2021: University of Copenhagen is pleased to offer PhD fellow in Computer Science through Department of Computer Science in Faculty of Science of the University. This PhD scholarship in Participatory Design is commencing December 1st, 2020. The International PhD fellow will become part of the Software, Data, People & Society (SDPS) Section (https://di.ku.dk/english/research/sdps/) at the Department of Computer Science.
The position is part of the AI4XRAY project funded by Innovation Fund Denmark Grand Solutions grant in collaboration with clinicians at Rigshospitalet, a highly specialized hospital based in Denmark, and researchers at Unumed, a company that specializes in hospital management software. The PhD fellow will focus on how to ensure that the solution developed in the project meets needs of customers and users and is designed in a user-friendly way.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Fellowship to be taken at: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Fellowship Level: PhD fellow
Fellowship Benefit: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
Course Eligibility: Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen PhD fellow in Computer Science 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the fellowship is awarded.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Copenhagen PhD fellow in Computer Science 2020/2021
As part of the application process for the fellowship, all eligible and interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Thereafter, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2020