Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible students for Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships available for international students enrolling to commence study at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Each year Université Côte d’Azur awards 10 IDEX scholarships to the best MSc candidates. The recipients of these grants of excellence will be exempt from tuition fees and will receive a stipend of €5,000.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Université Côte d’Azur, France
Scholarship Type: Academic Awards
Host Institution(s): Université Côte d’Azur, France
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition Fee and a stipend of €5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships
The following Academic Excellence Scholarships are funded by the Government of France and are available for international students to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session:
- IDEX SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL MSC PROGRAMS
- FRANCE EXCELLENCE EUROPA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OF EXCELLENCE
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants will have to apply to one of Université Côte d’Azur’s international MSc program listed here
- Candidates will then be assessed based on the results obtained in their final year at university
- To proceed, download our application form, read carefully the instructions, and send the form and supporting documents back.
- This scholarship is awarded for one year only
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships, interested are to carefully download the application form, fill and submit online.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2022