With a view to promote human resource capacities in science and engineering in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships 2023.
The Engineering Fellowship will provide 30 students with a fellowship opportunity for six months duration offered by UNESCO, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology, and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
Fellowship Sponsors: UNESCO and Polish Government
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Poland
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: UNESCO Member States
See Also: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully-Funded)
UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The typical participating Fellow in the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships must meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained relevant qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must meet the age requirements for the course enrolled for.
- Must be fully available for the fellowship for the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Must be citizens of the invited member states.
- Free tuition and access to University facilities.
- Monthly allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc degree students respectively.
- A one time special allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc students upon arrival.
- Health insurance offered by UNESCO
- One-time special pocket allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2023 UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships are to contact his/her National Commission for UNESCO to be endorsed and thereafter proceed to register at the Fellowship e-registration system.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2023