University of Edinburgh V. H. L. International MBA Scholarships: University of Edinburgh Business School invites application from eligible and outstanding international student for the Victor H. Loewenstein Scholarship is awarded to one student on their Full-time MBA programme who is from outside the UK. The aim is to enhance the international nature of the MBA programme. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student.
Victor H Loewenstein generously donates an annual Scholarship to a candidate from outside of the UK in order to enhance the international profile of the Edinburgh MBA. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the contribution you can make to the MBA.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Nationality: International students (non-UK)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh V. H. L. International MBA Scholarships; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicant from all nationalities (except the UK).
- The scholarship is available for Master of Business Administration degree program.
- Candidate must have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates required to demonstrate their proficiency in English by having the following: at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
- How- To- Apply: If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of admission in the MBA degree program.
- You can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- You will be notified of the result of your scholarship application within a month of the deadline. For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: May 07, 2021