UCSI University International Scholarships 2021/2022: Applications are hereby invited globally from undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2021-2022 international scholarships to study at UCSI University, Malaysia. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in the UCSI University.
As the scholarships are limited and often based on merit, they are very competitive. All shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview before the confirmation of the scholarship award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The UCSI University and Partners
Scholarship Type: full and partial waiver scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Scholarship Worth: Varies.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Malaysian and International students
About the School:
The UCSI University is a comprehensive university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ranked 481 in the 2019 QS World University Rankings, UCSI stands out as Malaysia’s best private university.
UCSI University International Scholarships 2021/2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- The application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate studies at UCSI University. Candidates can apply to be offered admission.
- Applicants applying for postgraduate degree programs must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- The application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
- English Language Requirement: Not stated. Candidates should, however, have high level of fluency in English Language.
- Refer here for specific eligibility conditions for various scholarships
How-to-Apply: All Interested applicants may proceed to https://www.ucsiuniversitytrust.com/scholarship and fill in the form to find out more on the details of the scholarship criteria as well as the eligibility of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Varies