Applications are hereby welcomed from motivated and talented candidates for UBS Graduates Talent Program for Young Graduates. The 18-24 months Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. They operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
Company/Organisation(s): UBS, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 18-24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Apply Also: Tiger Brands Career Opportunities for Young Students and Graduates 2022
UBS Graduates Talent Program | What to Expect
When you start in February 2023, you will take part in UBS Discovery, a 3-day training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it. All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you will have personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts.
During our graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
- Assist clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands.
To be eligible for UBS Graduates Talent Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must either be in final year of post graduate studies at university or have recently graduated.
- UBS are particularly interested in graduates with a passion for global financial markets and backgrounds in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics.
- UBS would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
See Also: Orascom Construction Internship Program for Young Graduates 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for UBS Graduates Talent Program should apply online by clicking the Apply burton.
You can submit your CV directly or import your LinkedIn profile. Focus on applying for jobs that match your talents by carefully reading the overview and qualification information. Keep in mind that you can only apply for up to five jobs a month.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022