Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2023: Trent University, Canada is pleased to announce that the Trent International Scholarships and Awards to outstanding international students for the 2023-24 academic session is open for application.
The scholarships and awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. The scholarships and awards will be renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion provided the student achieves good academic standing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trent University
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Trent University
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship awards and amount
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2023, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2023 intake.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“A average or equivalent standard).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application by February 15, 2023 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time, on your MyTrent
How-to-Apply: The Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Applicants are to note that:
- Full application details will be available in the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change.
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023