Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students at Sheffield Hallam University UK: Sheffield Hallam University UK is currently accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022. This Scholarship is competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–22. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Scholarships level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarships Worth: Half fee waiver (50% discount)
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships 2021/2022 for Study in Germany
Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students | DETAILS
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students;
- Applicants be an international fee paying student
- For postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- For undergraduate only – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
How-to-Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you are please required to follow these steps;
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- Here is the link for Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org 31 May 2021 for courses starting September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021