Applications are invited from young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Sales, Commercial, Technical and Finance to join the 2023/24 TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program in Nigeria.
The Young Graduate Programme is an extended innovative and attractive programme that is offered over a period of 18 months after the completion of the 6 months of a local short-term contract and offers workplace exposure internationally to the graduates.
Program Type: Young Graduate Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 18 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2023/24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Nigerians
- Must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of mechanical, civil, electrical engineering, accounting, economics, finance, business and marketing backgrounds.
- Must be less than 26 years of age.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be fluent in English.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2024 in Nigeria are to apply online and provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified