Tilburg University Research Masters Scholarships for non-EU Students: Tilburg University is offering the Research Master’s programs with tuition waivers for non-EU international students. All non-EU students admitted to a Research Master’s program will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically, up to € 14,700 per year. Students applying by February 1, 2021 may get additional scholarships.
Tilburg University highly values the Research Master’s programs we offer. The Research Master is seen as a first step into a research career and could end up in a PhD position at Tilburg University or any other university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tilburg University
Scholarship to be taken at: Tilburg University, Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: see scholarship value and benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students (non-EU).
Tilburg University Research Masters Scholarships ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree and who wish to enroll in one of the following Research Master’s programs at Tilburg University for the academic year 2021/2022:
- MSc Research Master in Economics
- MSc Research Master in Business
- MSc Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- MSc Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
- MA Research Master in Linguistics and Communication Sciences
Scholarship Values and Benefits
- All non-EU students admitted to a Research Master’s program will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically.
- Students who got admitted to a Research Master’s program will pay the statutory fee instead of the institutional fee.
- In practice this means that you will pay a fee of € 2,168 per year instead of the non-EEA institutional rate tuition fee of € 14,700 for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Students who got admitted to the Research Master in Economics or the Research Master in Business will also be considered for the Center and Koopmans Scholarships, once they apply by February 1, 2021.
How-to-Apply: Students do not need to apply for this scholarship; all non-EU students admitted to a Research Master’s program will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021.