Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities for energetic and innovative young people to groom into our future leaders. The company is currently inviting applications from interested and qualified persons for its Young Talent Opportunities in South Africa.
Tiger Brands creates experiences to grow and enhance careers, knowledge and skills through stretch work assignments, focused development program and opportunities to collaborate with winning teams. Tiger Brands are agile, ambitious and consumer-obsessed team, energised to explore and embrace uniquely African FMCG experiences.
Company/Organisation(s): Tiger Brand
Program Type: Career Development Opportunity
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students/Recent Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
Also Apply: P&G Internship Program for Students and Graduates
Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities | What to Expect
The Young talent opportunities are in these categories;
- Management Trainee: If you are a new graduate or are in your final year of study, we are looking for you!
- Workplace Experience, Internships and Leaderships: Work Experience, Work Integrated Learning or In-Service Training refers to the period required by certain qualifications for students to obtain formal work experience. This period is formally monitored by the institution and assessed on completion.
- Applicants must be citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Personal Characteristics:
- Role model the Tiger values
- Ability to develop and spread trust at all levels by empowering others
- High energy and grit.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive and desire to meet and exceed expectations of management
- Leadership Competencies:
- Owning it
- Influencing Others
- Thinking Innovation
- Organization awareness
- Diploma in natural sciences (food technology, biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering or microbiology)
- TQM / B. Tech. would be advantageous
- Sound working knowledge of the MS Office suite (Outlook; PowerPoint, Excel)
- Holding People Accountable
How-to-Apply: Applications for the Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities are done online. Interested and eligible candidates should click here to start application.
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
Application Deadline: Not Specified