The Think Big Postgraduate Award is currently open for applications from interested and highly motivated candidates who wish to enrol in the University of Bristol’s postgraduate programme available for International Students 2024 – 2025 academic session.
This Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bristol, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Bristol, UK
- Funding Amount: £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Think Big Postgraduate Award:
- Applicants who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants that have applied to start any one-year, full-time master’s programme, or one of the eligible two-year programmes, (MSc Social Work and MA Law), starting in September 2024.
Applicants for the Think Big Postgraduate Award will receive the following benefits:
- Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year
- Receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Think Big Postgraduate Award, can Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find out more details about completing this form in the guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
If you apply for this scholarship, you are also automatically considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2024