Queensland Business School Tuition Reduction Scholarship: The University of Queensland, Australia is pleased to announce its Business School Honours Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic session for both domestic and international students.
The Honours Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship was established to attract and encourage high-achieving students to the Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Commerce programmes of the university.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fee Reduction
Host Institution(s): The University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $4,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
University of Queensland Business School Tuition Reduction Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the The University of Queensland Business School Tuition Reduction Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have received an offer for an approved program and intends to commence or has commenced in the 2021 academic session.
- Be a domestic or international student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy.
- Does not already have external sponsorship for the program (i.e. other scholarships, private sponsor).
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Queensland Business School Tuition Reduction Scholarship 2021 are to ensure that they provide the following information:
- Provide a personal statement of 500 words or less outlining details of the circumstances applicants would like the selection committee to consider when assessing application.
- Discuss personal and career goals, and how the Scholarship will assist these goals.
- Provide other supporting documents.
Applicants are to complete an online application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified