The fellowship provides an opportunity for the fellow to be equipped with innovative skills, get real work experience, earn while learning as well as enjoy rapid growing network of tech professionals.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Bulb
Host Institution(s): The Bulb, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels
Duration: Not specified
The Bulb Fellowship Scheme | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Bulb Fellowship Scheme interested candidates are to fulfil the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC with a discharge certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Be a dedicated tech enthusiast
- Must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
How-to-Apply: If you are convinced that you meet the eligibility criteria listed above, then apply for the Bulb Fellowship Scheme by completing an online application form. Applicants are to note that the application process includes:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form
- Get an unconditional offer
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
Application Deadline: Not specified