The African Future Leaders Fellowship 2021: Applications are invited from candidates for the Cohort 4 of the African Future Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021 for a 3 months online training on career development, leadership, entrepreneurship and other relevant modules.
The fellowship is aimed at developing changemakers for the continent and inspire young Africans to be solution-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and value-led leaders. The 2021 cohort is seeking to select and offer training to 50 tertiary students across Africa.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Studentshubgh
Host Institution(s): Studentshubgh
Number of Awards: 50
Study Level: Tertiary Level
Duration: 3 months
The African Future Leaders Fellowship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants eligible for the African Future Leaders Fellowship 2021 are to meet the fellowship requirements:
- Must be a citizen of an African country (females are encouraged to apply).
- Must be a tertiary student (university, training colleges, polytechnics etc).
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Have access to the internet since the majority of the programme takes place online
- Be able to follow online training and join online workshops and video calls.
- Be able to commit to the programme for the duration of four months.
- Must be passionate about developing a clear plan for career and future and make an impact in Africa.
- Demonstrate fluency in English.
How-to-Apply: Applicant who are interested in enrolling for the African Future Leaders Fellowship 2021 are to apply online.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2021