The University of Queensland, through T. C. Beirne School of Law is delighted to offer Undergraduate International Student Scholarship to suitably qualified applicants who wish to enrol in law undergraduate program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and an interest in a career in law.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship application process is separate to your application for a place at the University. Any offer of a scholarship is subject to approval of your enrolment in the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland.
Applicants seeking for Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
To be eligible for T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be start undergraduate degree program in law
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
How-to-Apply: To participate in T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you are to submit your application online, the form will take at least 20 minutes to complete.
You will be required to have the following:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Why you want to study law and what you hope to achieve with your degree
- Your personal qualities, which may include evidence of: leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- Your financial need or hardship
- Other scholarships you have applied for.
You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022