Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship for International Students 2021: Swedish Chamber of Commerce is currently welcoming applications from eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Uppsala University in Hong Kong.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Chamber of Commerce
Scholarships to be taken at: Uppsala University in Hong Kong.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Bachelor & Masters
Scholarship Worth: Cover the entire cost or part of tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship for International Students | Details
The scholarships will cover the entire cost or part of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for degree programmes that start on 30 August 2021 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship for International Students 2021
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for bachelor & masters program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- You must be a resident of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded this scholarship for a degree programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Uppsala University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Selection Criteria: Uppsala University’s scholarships are for students who are liable to pay tuition fees. The selection is merit-based. The scholarships are aimed at academically talented students who show an interest in being in an educational environment. Information about your academic performance will be obtained from the supporting documents that you submit when applying to Master’s or Bachelor’s studies at universityadmissions.se. The written motivational letter filled in your online scholarship application is also taken into account in the selection process.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for this scholarship, you must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University on universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice. The scholarship application period starts after this step.
To apply for the scholarships, you need to submit an online application form during the scholarship application period. Access to the application form will be available through the scholarship application process.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021