Applications are invited from suitably qualified Romanian and international scholars at postdoctoral level in all fields of the humanities and social sciences for the New Europe College Fellowships 2024.
The fellowship consists of a monthly stipend, accommodation and reimbursement of travel costs for the international scholars who are selected for the fellowship. Fellows will be given free access to the resources during the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): NEC – Institute for Advanced Study
- Host Institution: NEC – Institute for Advanced Study in Bucharest, Romania
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Graduate (PhD)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
New Europe College Fellowships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the NEC Fellowships 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a postdoctoral scholar from Romania or other nationalities.
- Have completed a PhD in any field of the humanities and social sciences.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities
- High quality of the candidate’s academic trajectory and publications, participation in international research.
- Innovative research proposal with significant contribution to scholarship
- Interdisciplinary and/or comparative approaches are an advantage.
- Monthly stipend of 850 Euros
- Accommodation in Bucharest
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Access to the NEC library and electronic resources.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the New Europe College Fellowships 2024 are to complete an online application (English, French, German) and submit all the required documents on or before the application deadline.
- A recent photo
- A scan of the PhD diploma
- At least two original letters of reference (in English, French, or German) written explicitly to support the application for the NEC Fellowship.
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: 18 January 2024