Study in Germany: Joint Masters Program Scholarships at University of Bonn| Application ongoing| Apply now
Joint Masters Program Scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Joint Master of Science (M.Sc.) program in “Geology of Environmental Risks and Human Security” aimed at students of developing countries. The scholarship initiative is a way of supporting students of developing countries with excellent abilities to achieve their dreams and make meaningful contributions to the development of their nation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: full scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available to pursue Masters Degree Program in selected course(s)
Slots: 80 Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Not stated (Covers all cost related to the study program and living expenses)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available for students of Developing Countries
English Language Requirement: Not specified
The University of Bonn and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) are pleased to declare that on account of help from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) they will present to eight completely subsidized scholarships to students whose origin are of developing nations. The scholarship is offered for the Joint Master of Science (M.Sc.) program: Geology of Environmental Risks and Human Security
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements:
Below are certain eligibility conditions and basic requirements for the scholarships. Those interested in applying should take note of the conditions:
- Be a candidate from a “Developing Country” (according to the classification of the DAAD)
- Have at least two years of practical work experience (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study programme
- Have graduated from the Bachelor no longer than five years ago
- Have completed no other Master in a similar field of studies
- Aim at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the programme of study
Application Format for the Masters Program Scholarships:
First note that all applications for these scholarships are done online. Instructions and steps to apply are listed as follows;
- Students wishing to be considered for these scholarships need to apply for the programme as well by filling the applications forms for the DAAD; acceptance to the former does not guarantee acceptance to the latter.
- The selection process for the EPOS funding among shortlisted candidates will happen between February and April each year.
- Candidates that do not fulfil the EPOS requirements but wish to benefit from financial support during their studies are invited to apply individually and early to other available funding programmes in Germany.
Application Deadline: Application closes 15th January 2019
Recommended Post(s): 2019 UCSI University Students Scholarships in Malaysia