The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024-2025 to outstanding students from around the world who wants to purse a master’s programme in Flanders and Brussels.
The Flemish Government Scholarship provides a fully funded opportunity for students from all over the world to Study in Belgium. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship for a master’s degree.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flemish Government
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Belgium
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Master Mind Scholarships 2024-2025 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024 to Study in Belgium, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant applies to take up a master’s degree programme at a Flemish higher education institution.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential: The student has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language: An overall minimum band score of 7.0 on the IELTS test A minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference Or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the host institution) Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted.
- Students who apply for a master’s programme at a school of arts have at least: An overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test A minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test A B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference Or a similar result in another official English language test (recognized by the host institution). Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted.
- The host institution also performs an academic check of the student’s file. The student has to be accepted by the host institution in order to receive the scholarship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicant for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024-2025 are to check if they are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of their choice participates in the Master Mind Scholarships.
Candidates can then proceed to submit their application to the host institution which inturn preselects the eligible applications. The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating application file in the Mobility-Online application tool for the candidate.
Candidate will receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool and will thereafter register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete their application before the deadline.
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university.
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two signed letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: 28th April 2024