The scholarship offer is available to graduate students who are and will ordinarily remain resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Standard Bank Africa
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits(below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: African countries
Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate an exceptional academic track record and will need to have successfully qualified on their own merit in their application for a one-year master’s programme at either of the following partner university institutions: Oxford, Cambridge and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership and academic potentials.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
University of Cambridge
- MPhil in Economics
- MPhil in Education
- MPhil in Engineering for Sustainable Development
- MPhil in Finance
- MPhil in Management
University of Oxford
- MSc programme provided by the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities divisions at the University.
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Public Management and Governance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc African Development
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
- Tuition and college fee in full
- Maintenance grant to cover living costs such as accommodation, food.
- Travel and settling-in allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2021/2022 are required to apply for their programme of choice as well as funding. Application dates vary for each institution. Please refer to your University of Choice for application dates.
Applications should be channeled directly through each University’s website as listed (below):
For Oxford Applications: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate
For London School of Economics and Political Science applications:
For Cambridge applications: http://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/how-do-i-apply
Application Deadline: Varies