Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023 designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
The Graduate Program is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help Stanbic drive their success into the future.
Company/Organisation(s): Stanbic IBTC
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Software Engineer, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support, etc.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower (or its equivalent) degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, WAEC, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified