Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship for International Students in UK: Staffordshire University invites applications from international students for SMART Funding scholarship aimed at outstanding students from eligible countries applying to study at the university commencing 2020 academic session.
The SMART scholarship represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees. The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on your application to study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SMART Scholarship / Staffordshire University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Staffordshire University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £2000 tuition fee discount.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas (not including Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Eligible candidates include students from Malaysia, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Oman, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Japan, South Korea.
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates 2020/21 (Fully-Funded to Germany)
- Scholarships for International Students at MiraCosta College, USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship 2020, applicants must;
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (aside the exempted courses stated above)
- be an International fee-paying student who requires a Tier 4 visa
- have to check the English language requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship for International Students in UK – How-to-Apply:
There will be no separate application for this funding scholarship; interested applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. And afterwards are considered for the fee discount SMART scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020