Southern New Hampshire University International Merit Scholarships: Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding students for the International Merit Undergraduate scholarship, seeking to enrol for a degree program at Southern New Hampshire University for 2021/2022 academic session.
As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU. This scholarship is available for new students only.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $4,000 – $6,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Purpose of Program:
By reinventing higher education to fit the needs of today’s students and workforce, SNHU ensures that students are keeping pace with new technologies and professional requirements. SNHU provides unparalleled support and service to help students achieve their dreams and transform their lives and the lives of those around them. Southern New Hampshire University transforms the lives of learners. By relentlessly challenging the status quo and providing the best support in higher education, Southern New Hampshire University expands access to education by creating high quality, affordable and innovative pathways to meet the unique needs of each and every learner.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Southern New Hampshire University International Merit Scholarships For Undergraduate Students; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants must be International students
- Candidates must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Candidates must have a Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Candidates must have applied for Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program in SNHU
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
- How- To- Apply: As part of the application process, eligible Candidates must first complete the SNHU application process for admission. This application is for new students only.
- Completed applications will receive a confirmation email message. Please save the confirmation email for your records.
Application Deadline: Open Round the Year