Southern Cross University PhD Scholarship in Archaeo-geochemistry: Southern Cross University, in collaboration with Agilent technologies, is delighted to offer a fully funded PhD scholarship to work in the field of archaeo-geochemistry. This scholarship is available for both home and international students.
The PhD will contain both robust methodological and palaeoanthropological components. Several projects are available and shortlisted candidates will be offered specific projects, depending on skills and interests. The University is welcoming candidate with particular human evolution interest to develop their own PhD proposal.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Southern Cross University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): Southern Cross University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $28,597 per annum
Study Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Also See: VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021(Full Scholarship)
Southern Cross University PhD Scholarship in Archaeo-geochemistry | DETAILS
This scholarship represents an opportunity to complete a PhD and conduct a program of research on isotopes and trace element analytical research in human remains. Graduate School scholarships form part of Southern Cross University’s overall suite of scholarships.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Interested candidates for Southern Cross University PhD Scholarship in Archaeo-geochemistry are required to meet the following criteria;
- Both domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- International applicants currently based overseas are welcomed to apply, however, current Australian Government border restrictions may impact on their application. The successful applicant will need to meet the entry requirements to enrol in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, including a BSc (Hons, 2ndclass or above) or a MSc degree with a research component, in either Earth science, (geo)chemistry, environmental science or related fields.
- Ideally, candidates will have some experience in geochemistry and either knowledge or a strong interest to work on human/primate evolution problematic.
- Candidate with experience with LA-CIPMS or Multicollector ICPMS from a different field of research such as medical geochemistry or related field are also strongly encourage to apply.
- Interested candidates with experience with matlab, R or similar packages is a plus.
Equally Apply: University of London LLM Scholarships 2021/2022 (Fully-Funded)
How-to-Apply: Please send your CV (2 pages max), a cover letter explaining your interest in and suitability for this scholarship (1 page), degree transcripts/certificates, details of two referees, and any other relevant research documents (e.g., publications/theses) in one PDF file via email to: email@example.com Please quote the PhD title in the subject line of the email.
- Outcome of expression of interest: You will be notified of the outcome of your expression of interest by email after the closing date.
- Invitation to attend an interview: If your expression of interest is shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. Further details about the interview will be provided in the invitation. Interviews will take place online via Zoom.
Application Deadline: Open Until Position is Filled
I am interested to the area of geochemistry. I had MSc in Environmental Engineering.
I am interested to learn in this University.
Dear sir or Madam,
I study Microbiology at first degree and second degree.l am interested in the course.l want to know if Microbiology will be considered