SOM Foundation China Fellowship Programme: Applications are welcomed from students from all over the world to enroll in the SOM Foundation China Fellowship Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session for studies at a university in the People’s Republic of China. The Fellowship provides financial support to conduct independent travel and research that contributes to the SOM Foundation’s Current area of interest.
The China Fellowship is awarded annually to students in the last two years of either an undergraduate or graduate program in architecture, landscape architecture, and urban design at a university in China. Interested applicants are to follow the application procedures to submit their application.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): SOM Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: China
Fellowship Worth: $5,000
Eligibility Area: Architecture, Urban Design and related courses
Country Eligibility: All countries
Apply for: University of Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 for International Researchers
SOM Foundation China Fellowship Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SOM Foundation China Fellowship Programme 2021/2022:
- Applicants must be enrolled at a university in the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student in the last two years of an accredited degree programme in architecture, landscape architecture, or urban design.
- Applicants enrolled at universities in the People’s Republic of China who are attending universities outside the country as part of a “study abroad’ programme are eligible for the award.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Trending: China Student Visa – How to Apply and Study with Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SOM Foundation China Fellowship Programme are submit their application documents by the application deadline as applications received after the deadline will not be considered. A link to the application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover sheet
- A portfolio which is expected to be in Chinese should include a maximum of twelve (12) one-sided A4 pages.
- A research proposal.
- A travel itinerary
- Application should be submitted in PDF format. Cover sheet should be sent as a separate PDF file.
- A4 pages, either portrait or landscape orientation.
- 16 pages maximum (not including cover sheet)
- 50 MB maximum
Application Deadline: April 23, 2021 at 5:00pm Beijing Standard Time