The SME Growth Lab Africa in partnership with Bujeti is now accepting applications for cohort 4 of the 2023 SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program open to Nigerian Business Owners who exhibit outstanding performance within the digital accelerator program.
The program objective is to reach and positively impact hundreds of SMEs throughout Nigeria by equipping them with essential business training, mentorship, and support. Through this initiative, they aim to enable SMEs to surmount business obstacles, nurture their enterprises, and actively contribute to the advancement of the economy.
- Company/Organisation(s): SME Growth Lab Africa & Bujeti
- Program Type: Career Development Training
- Program Location: SME Growth Lab Africa Offices Nationwide
- Program Duration: 4-weeks intensive business training
- Available Slot: Several
- Target(s): Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria | SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program 2023
To be eligible for SME Growth Lab Africa Entrepreneurship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be an Entrepreneur
- Must be a business owner operating in Nigeria
- Must be between ages 18 – 40
- Must be comitted to attending the virtual sessions and group calls
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
Key Benefits of the Programme
Applicants for the will have the following benefits:
- Training on business acumen: sales, marketing, finance & legal.
- Exclusive access to entrepreneurship community
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Certificate of completion
- 24/7 Support
How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity for the SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program, applicants are required fill and submit the application form online below at the Official Webpage for the program.
You can Join SME Growth Lab’s community via the link- https://bit.ly/SME-Growth-Lab.
Application Deadline: October 27, 2023