In recognition of the excellent talent and achievements of many overseas students in the United Kingdom, Staffordshire University is pleased to announce the offer of SMART Scholarships for International students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on their application to study in the University. Scholarships are applied as fee discount and will be demonstrated on student’s Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international tuition fee-paying student.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University. This excludes undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, blended and distance learning courses.
- Students must be commencing their studies in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be redeemed if offer is deferred to a later intake.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must show proficiency in the use of English language.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified