Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards: Skidmore College is offering an assistance as need-basesd financial aid award to outstanding students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This award is applicable to undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need toward pursuing academic program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Skidmore College, USA
Scholarship Type: Full-fee scholarship
Host Institution(s): Skidmore College, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards | DETAILS
Each year, Skidmore College provides a few international students with need-based financial aid awards. The awards are very competitive and amounts are determined by the demonstrated financial need of the family.
Please note: international students who enroll as first-year students without applying for financial aid will not be eligible for financial aid in future years.
To be eligible for Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international student enrolled or enrolling to study at Skidmore College.
- You received a SAT fee waiver OR
- The parental income you reported on your application is approximately $45,000 or less for a family of four OR
- If you are an orphan or ward of the court under the age of 24.
- How-to-Apply: To be considered for Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards in USA 2021, interested applicants are required to complete the 2021-22 CSS Profile application.
- Each year CSS Profile gives access to more than $9 billion for thousands of undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021