Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarships: An opportunity is here available through financial support to ease your academic pursuits. Apply for Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarship. Scholarships are available to domestic and international high school students admitted for the fall term to an undergraduate degree in any faculty.
SFU recognizes high school students who demonstrate excellence in both their academic and extracurricular activities. The value of a scholarship may range from $10,000 up to an amount sufficient to cover all tuition and mandatory supplementary fees normally required for the completion of a student’s first undergraduate degree at SFU.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Simon Fraser University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Simon Fraser University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarships | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarships.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Simon Fraser University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The value of a scholarship for the Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarships may range from $10,000 up to an amount sufficient to cover all tuition and mandatory supplementary fees normally required for the completion of a student’s first undergraduate degree at SFU.
Further funding, in the form of a living allowance, may be offered to support exceptionally talented students with demonstrated financial need.
You May Also Like: Massey University International Student Excellence Scholarships 2021
How-to-Apply: Candidates who are eligible for the Simon Fraser University Scholars Entrance Scholarships must apply to SFU through Education Planner BC before applying to the entrance scholarship competition.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020