Shell is calling on applications from suitably qualified and outstanding applicants for Shell Graduate Programme opportunities organized for graduates from all nationalities.
Applicants will be welcomed into Shell and encouraged to make their own contribution to an organisation built around teamwork. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme, agreed with you in advance.
Program Type: Graduate program
Program Location: Singapore
Program Duration: 3 – 5 years
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
You May Also Like: Bridging Gaps internship programmes for Young Graduates
Shell Graduate Programme Opportunities | What to Expect
Shell needs passionate people to achieve a more sustainable way of addressing the world’s energy demands. As a purpose-led organization, everyone who works here challenge to think about the difference they could personally make. Applicants will receive world-class training in business and your role, tailored to your skills and what you are hoping to do in your career in:
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your first entry into the business, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges.
- A 3-5-year Development Programme with rotations depending on your chosen area
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be in final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Shell Graduate Programme, interested applicants can apply through the application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified