Shell is currently looking to recruit young graduates into its graduate programme. The Shell Graduate Programme 2022 is targeted at graduates who share their purpose to power progress and willingness to grow. Applications are hereby invited from eligible and interested candidates.
The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries.
AT A GLANCE:
- Company/Organisation(s): Shell
- Program Type: Graduate Programme
- Program Location: Nigeria (Port Harcourt/Lagos)
- Program Duration: Full-Time
- Available Slots: Not Specified
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates (all levels)
- Nationality: Eligible to work in Nigeria
Shell Graduate Programme in Nigeria 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applications will be considered from graduates in eligible disciplines. “The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses”.
For the 2022 Shell Graduate Programme in Nigeria, graduates for the following areas of study are invited to apply:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Geosciences and Geoinformatics
- Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
The ideal applicant is the person who;
- enjoys being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, welcomes the opportunity to be innovative.
- must be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- Must have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants should click here or click the ‘Apply’ button on the official site to begin their application
Application Deadline: Not Specified