She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2021 at Swedish Institute: Do you want to scale-up your business for optimum result while developing as an entrepreneur and a leader? Then Become a part of the success story at She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2021 at Swedish Institute. The programme seeks to support women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme looking to support highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region who are building sustainable enterprise with the potential to make a difference in the society. The programme is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning designed to equip the successful candidate to excel in her business.
Programme Sponsor(s): Swedish Institute
Programme to be taken in: Swedish Institute
Programme Worth: See Benefits
Business Location: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia
See Also: Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2021 for Young Graduates
She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2021 at Swedish Institute, Applicant must be a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1975 – 1999) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
- Applicants must have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- Applicants must be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme in Stockholm
- Flight tickets to and from on-site meeting in Stockholm
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx USD 60)
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, growing through partnerships, finance and funding.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2021 – Global Banking
How-to-Apply: To be a part of the She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2021 at Swedish Institute, you must complete your application by following the steps outlined below:
- Download and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2021 Application form
- Go to the application portal
- Upload the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of one reference person
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a photo (not compulsory)
Application Deadline: 2 February 2021