Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023 which will offer full and partial bursaries for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are passionate and want to help in the innovation and building the future of energy generation.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation that is passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023 | DETAILS
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work.
You May Like: Hatch Bursary Programme for South African Students 2023
To be eligible for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Registered student at an accredited South African University (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honours & Masters)
- 70% and above academic average
- Financial need – supporting documents will be required
- Pursuing a University degree (BEng or BScEng) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Informatics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Must be a South African citizen
- Full tuition, accommodation, books and living allowance (to be assessed based on financial need)
- All bursars are eligible for vacation work during the winter vacation period (June/July)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023