Are you interested to enroll for internship at Schlumberger? You can grab the opportunity to apply for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship if you are eligible. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year—offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Schlumberger have opportunities in Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, and Petroleum Engineering. When you apply you will be matched to a team that suits your academic experience and interests.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: students and recent graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
You May Like: Equinor Summer Internships for Young Graduates
Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship | What to Expect
An internship in Geoscience and Petrotechnical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to ongoing projects and see the difference you make.
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in
o Computer science
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified