RMIT University Science Engineering and Health Scholarships in Australia: This is an excellent and privilege opportunity for international students to apply for RMIT University Science Engineering and Health Scholarships in Australia. This scholarship is available for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This scholarship is open for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health; this scholarship can contribute towards your tuition fees. The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: AU$5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the RMIT University Science Engineering and Health Scholarships in Australia;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science Engineering and Health offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at RMIT University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of the Pacific’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in USA 2020/2021
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to Select an eligible program, thereafter, Submit an application to study at RMIT. Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for 2021. Candidates can now Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022