Restorative Aquaculture Scholarship at University of the Sunshine Coast: University of the Sunshine Coast – Australia is inviting applications from suitably qualified and committed domestic and international students for Restorative Aquaculture Scholarship. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is fully funded scholarship available for outstanding PhD candidates, who will work towards evaluating the potential of restorative aquaculture to reverse human impacts on coastal marine environments, through the co-culture of seaweed and shellfish within the Moreton Bay marine park. The scholarships align with a FRDC funded project on the economic, environmental and social benefits of aquaculture.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Subject Eligibility: PhD Program to undertake a research on Restorative Aquaculture
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Restorative Aquaculture Scholarship at University of the Sunshine Coast
- Applicants must a domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD Program to undertake a research on Restorative Aquaculture.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which they are currently applying
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of the Sunshine Coast‘s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Australian National University James Rice Postgraduate Award
Application Procedures for Restorative Aquaculture Scholarship at University of the Sunshine Coast
To apply, prior to completing an official application, applicants are required to contact the supervision panel to discuss the project.
If you are not a current USC HDR student, complete an application for program admission following the directions on the HDR Applicants page.
Apply for the scholarship
Read the important information in the scholarship advertisement
Follow the application instructions on the Applying for a HDR Scholarship webpage
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020