Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship: Australian National University (ANU) is offering Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Bachelor of Finance, Economics & Statistics (Honours) Scholarship to academically qualified international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
Each year the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (“RSFAS”) within the ANU College of Business and Economics may offer up to five awards known as the RSFAS Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours) Scholarship. The objective of the award is to recruit high calibre students into the Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Finance, Economics and Statistics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship at ANU
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR of 99. Direct applicants are not eligible.
- Has been granted admission and will enrol into the Bachelor Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours) degree.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Need Based Financial Aid at College of Wooster, USA 2020
Application Procedures for Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship at ANU
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020