Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship: Applications are hereby welcomed from international master’s students for Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Master of Financial Economics Scholarship offered by Australian National University (ANU) in Australia 2020/2021 academic session.
Each year the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) within the ANU College of Business and Economics is offering awards known as the RSFAS Master of Financial Economics Scholarship. The objective of the award is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Financial Economics program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Finance, Economics and Statistics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship at ANU:
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into masters degree program
- The award is available for master’s degree in Finance, Economics and Statistics courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Scholarship at ANU
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020