Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship: Australian National University (ANU) – Australia offers a Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship to eligible and outstanding international students who demonstrate excellence in academic performance who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is to assist students enrolled in the Honours Year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science, specialising in Chemistry. This is strictly for international students specialising in chemistry as a full-time course of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $ 5,000
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry Honours
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship At ANU
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Australian National University, Australia.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Receives an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specialising in Chemistry; and
- Obtains a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across 48 units of Chemistry or cognate courses
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Australian National University’s minimum English language proficiency
Equally Check: Fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
Application Procedures for the Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship At ANU 2020
How- To- Apply
There is no separate application as students are automatically considered based meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility section.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
Candidates are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020